The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gaining popularity due to the holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Building a strong defense mechanisms is crucial for the body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from your parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb of the spirit”. It had been a really rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors from the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and extended life. For over 2000 years Reishi mushroom has been by far the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs within the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was fashionable as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential as being a nutritional supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms like Cistanche Extract and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent research studies to become potent medicine to enhance and secure the body’s immune function from certain compounds inside them like polysaccharides which boost the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to eliminate foreign cells(including cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published inside the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* improves the body’s resistance to stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* increases the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a typical, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Ideas to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it provides the very best quality extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose individuals with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* solid wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of Reishi Spore Oil depends on its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, like extracts, nutritional supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.