Thrive Ultimatum is the complete scarcity marketing multiple-campaign builder plugin, with built in templates, simple campaign tracking tools, numerous mind-blowing features plus much more. Thrive Ultimatum was made by the the amazing team over at Thrive Themes. Yes I understand what you’re thinking, yet another Thrive product launch, another Thrive product review from me!
As you know I really like Thrive and everything they do, but most importantly whatever they represent. So yes, this really is another Thrive product review, and I think this is just as exciting as the rest of the products we’ve seen to date. As always, Shane MeLaugh (Co-Founder of Thrive Themes) and company has not left us disappointed with Thrive Ultimatum. But now you ask ,, is that this likely to REALLY be useful for any one?
The company behind Thrive Ultimatum
If you are knowledgeable about Thrive Themes, you’ll appreciate all the awesome things which we’ve seen come out of this company in recent years.
In case you are unfamiliar with Thrive Themes, I suggest you have a look at their internet site and discover more about what these people are going to do, and how they can enable you to increase your online conversions. Before you decide whether this tool may benefit both you and your web business by any means, let’s dive deeper.
Thrive Ultimatum will be the only scarcity marketing tool readily available for WordPress Countdown Timer, worth looking at!
I don’t know about you but I’m a sucker for features when it comes to online tools. So here’s a massive listing of features that comes with the Thrive Ultimatum plugin.
1. Fixed date campaigns – If you wish to run your scarcity marketing campaigns on certain dates, with fixed date campaigns that can be done just that. You just set the start and end date and let the plugin do it’s magic.
2. Recurring campaigns – With recurring campaigns you can set Thrive Ultimatum to automatically start, stop and repeat campaigns for you personally. You don’t must set a burglar alarm or reminder to terminate your campaigns.
3. Evergreen campaigns – I really like this type of campaign, and it’s one where you could let each new individual who visit’s your website or blog, experience their very own time limit for an offer before it expires.
4. Multiple-page campaigns – In order to run campaigns across multiple pages on your blog, perhaps you need to create some targeted offers on specific pages, it is simple to do so with Thrive Ultimatum.
5. Autopilot – Automatically set your campaigns to switch web page links and purchase now buttons once they expire. All without having to change them manually yourself, huge way to save time.
6. Unlimited campaigns – Create and run multiple campaigns without breaking a sweat.
So those are among the key features inside this plugin. Have you decided whether some of them is going to be good for your small business yet? In case you have, discover more on them in greater detail here.
Other awesome features in Thrive Ultimatum
7. Countdown widgets – Exceptionally useful if you wish to give a countdown widget in your site for one of your offers.
This widget will go anywhere on the site, including top or bottom, floating footer bar etc.
8. Multiple time-zones and languages supported – Enough said…
9. Dynamic updates – Throughout your campaigns, it is possible to automatically set changes to take place to the design and display of your own countdowns.
10. Customisable design & templates – Thrive Ultimatum utilises the identical drag-and-drop design UI technology because the Thrive Content Builder Plugin,
This offers you complete freedom to customise the style and layout of the campaigns just the way you want. Or you can save time and make use of one of the numerous available pre-designed templates that accompany the plugin.
T12. Mobile responsive – Yep, your campaigns will still look super-slick on all mobile phones!
Despite the current new Google algorithm updates designed to mobile displays, Thrive Ultimatum won’t get you slapped for covering up content on cellular devices.
13. End your campaigns automatically – Once your customer has created a purchase using your time-sensitive campaign, you are able to automatically stop showing the countdown for that individual customer. Smart stuff right?
14. Boost conversions with new campaigns – Desire to take your customer to another conversion goal? Thrive Ultimatum can help you do exactly that.
15. Dynamic redirect links – Meaning you may create single links that can redirect any visitor to your ‘sales page’ or even a ‘coming soon page’ or any other page entirely.
16. Lockdown feature – Create offer campaigns that can’t be cheated or back-doored with the ‘lockdown feature’. Create custom pages and add the URL’s within your lockdown settings.
17. Email links – Want to convert your subscriber list members into paying customers?
Well it is possible to, because with Thrive Ultimatum you may create and send links to your list members that can automatically kick-start your evergreen campaigns whenever they click on the link.
18. Simple but powerful daily impressions graph – That will help you fine tune your campaigns and do a comparison against the other person.
Additionally huge set of features, as pfwrzq with all of Thrive products you obtain unrivalled customer care, training and useful tutorials being a Thrive Member.
Would you take advantage of using Thrive Ultimatum?
OK now the fun part.
Whether you offer your own digital services or products that you might want to improve sales on, or you’re an affiliate for an organization that is managing a time-sensitive offer on their website, this tool could end up being super useful for you.
Applying this plugin is quite simple as with most of Thrive products. Do browse the short 12-minute video I put together below. It shows how to make a simple fixed-date campaign in Thrive Ultimatum.